Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lots of Texting

We ended up texting all evening last night while he was at work.  He actually texted me as soon as he got there because he was so worried about me.  I had been crying pretty bad and it was such a relief to hear from him. He kept telling me he loved me & that we were going to be okay.  He said we just need to fix some things.  I told him I'd do whatever he wanted.

All through the evening he texted me whenever he got a chance.  It was so nice just talking to him!  Usually I always make it just about sex but I didn't do that last night.  We just talked about our problems some but then also just life in general.  It was so great!

When he got home from work he was very affectionate with me.  He told me we were going to be alright because he loves me, I love him and we're going to work on things.  I promised him I'd work on letting up on the pressure and nagging, especially about sex.  He said that if things are bothering him he'll talk to me about them right away instead of letting it build up.

We fell asleep wrapped up in each other's arms........

No comments:

Post a Comment