Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tennis Time


Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

What is it about tennis that I like so much? I don’t really like to play the game since my hand eye coordination is about as bad as an infant’s but I really, really like to watch it on TV. For example, this year when Wimbledon was going on I was glued to myhttp://www.DIREC.tv channels watching every back and forth of the racket. The girls were grunting louder than I’ve ever heard them which made it all the more exciting! I think it’s because tennis is such an individual game and there’s not a lot of room for error but it could be because I’m not good at it myself and wish I would learn something from watching. Whatever it is I should probably take some lessons so I know as much about being on the court as I do about the rules and what a good stroke should look like…I’m totally a fairweather tennis fan! Serena Williams is my favorite but I suppose she’s probably everyone’s which isn’t all that special…

No comments:

Post a Comment