Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Changes are coming

My life is about to drastically change.  I am married to an amazing man who has supported me throughout the last 18 years while I stayed home to raise our only child, a daughter.  I was also blessed enough to get to home school her during that time.  She has now graduated and is heading to college in just a couple weeks.  This, of course, is going to mean major changes for all three of us.

This blog is a way for me to process through those changes.  There are many things I'd like to change in my life, my habits, and my attitudes.  This seems like the perfect time to begin making changes.  My life is beautiful and very blessed but I want to tweak it.  Things are great but they could be even better!  I'd like to invite you along on the adventure!

Bye,
The New Me


No comments:

Post a Comment