Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Babeland's Bnaughty Review

One of the great things about writing a blog about marriage is that I have the opportunity to review products from various online adult toy shops. What fun, right?!?

Today I'm going to write about an item I received from Babeland.  One thing I like about their store in particular is that they are a very women-friendly place to buy sex toys and vibrators.  Another thing I like is that everything is kept very confidential.  I'll admit, as you may remember from my other posts, that shopping/buying an adult toy can be a little embarrassing for me.  But with Babeland I don't have to worry about that.  All shopping is completed online and the package comes delivered in a plain brown box with a nondescript return address. Perfect!

The item I received yesterday was the Bnaughty.  What a great bullet vibrator!  There are four speeds, ranging from slightly intense to over the top.  I like that you can build up gradually if you want or just go full force!  Included in the box is a beautiful black velour bag for storage.  Here is a picture...



I'll be honest, a bullet vibrator is my very favorite adult toy, especially for times when I'm playing alone.  I've had my old one for quite a few years and it was getting very unreliable.  Of course, after having it for so long I've grown accustomed to it and wasn't sure if I'd be satisfied with a replacement.  Well, I have to tell you, not only am I satisfied but I'm over the top thrilled!  The Bnaughty is so much better!  For one thing, it is prettier. The bullet itself is smoother.  And, most importantly, the vibrations are stronger!!  That is always the most important for me and the Bnaughty does not disappoint.





I highly recommend you check out Babeland for your adult toy purchases.  I'm sure you'll find something you want to try.....if not a few things!  Have fun shopping!

Bye,
The New Me

1 comment: