Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Live in Love

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

Being a good live-in girlfriend is hard, you know what I mean? I try not to let it get overwhelming but sometimes I just get really stressed having to worry about my house and keeping Greg happy at the same time. I have a 40 hour a week job just like anyone else and it’s tough having to worry about a boyfriend who’s not just a roommate but someone I love as well. For example, the other day he asked me to go to http://www.cannonsatellite.com to look into satellite TV and I just forgot – he wasn’t mad at me but I know he was disappointed that I hadn’t helped him. There’s nothing about being a girlfriend that I find easy and maybe it’s because we’re not right together or that I’m not ready but I really want to make this work and I’m going to have to try hard to be a better partnerfor him. I want to stay living together but at this rate I don’t know where we’ll be in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment