Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adult Toy Shoppe's Floral Wonder Vibe Review

I have recently been invited to begin reviewing items from The Adult Toy Shoppe. I love their website. It is very female friendly.  They even offer multiple sex toy guides, which are very informative and helpful.  As with most shops of this nature, all packaging and billing is completely private and discreet.

The item they sent for me to try out is the Floral Wonder Vibrator.  The first thing I noticed after taking it out of the packaging was that it was very pretty.  Not completely necessary, of course, but very much appreciated!  The vibrations are strong and you even have your choice of a few different settings.  I would recommend this vibrator and like it very much!  Isn't it pretty?!?


Of course, there are many other vibrators to choose from on their site! I'm sure you will find one, or more, that you really want!  Have fun!

Bye,
The New Me

No comments:

Post a Comment