Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mom and Me

My mom and I have always been close but now that we own a business together I guess you could say we’re closer than ever. I love her to death but now that we spend about half the time in any given day side by side I think we’ve both been getting on each other’s nerves! My sister also works at the store but it’s only part time so I don’t think she’s dealing with the same family overload that we are, to be honest. Mom and I both have really strong personalities and though I know she always means well sometimes she comes across as a know it all. She’s always telling me to look into bank card processing and call the security guy and clean up the break room – as if I’m just some staff member that works in the store we co-own! I know she’ll calm down when things aren’t so busy and I guess I’m glad someone is taking the reigns since I’m a bit of a softie when it comes to that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment