Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Neighbor

Written by my friend Dong Wood

I am usually not one to try and 'keep up with the Jones', but the other day I saw a Direct TV truck at my neighbor's house and it really made me want to get it also. I went to direct.tv to check it out. I guess that is why they put the company's name on the side of the truck. What better commercial is there than seeing your neighbor getting something new! These neighbors happen to be the nicest people I have ever met, and I do kind of want to me the woman that lives there! She is so nice and just seems like such a good mom. She has seven kids and she home-schools them all. I only have two kids and I can't imagine home-schooling them. I can picture me trying and then just getting so frustrated with them that I send them outside to go play for the day! If she wasn't so nice, I may actually hate her because she seems to be so perfect. Needless to say, I am going to get Direct TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment